« Home | Should I diet to please myself or please others? »

As a new comer, I think I need major tips in blogging. HELP!!!

Welcome again. I am just as new as you are, so, I can't be of much help. However, you have my support.

Hi darling what's up?....i will try to help u as much as i can...
if u need anything u can ask the Master Zaydoun his blog zaydoun.blogspot.com...
or u can e-mail me henno0310@hotmail.com and i'll find out for u

JB.. There you go. All you have to do is ask. I agree with Nanonano Zaydoun is a pro. May I also recomend MosanMosan, Highly. Although he is not blogging as much as he used to. Miss ya Mosan

Hi Jelly Belly... Zaydoun at your service here!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My tip to you is to Say what ever you feeel when ever you want to say it . also , being a Myst is better than being known . cuz some of our beloved friends (blogggers) have Cravings or lets say Curoius to know who the person behind that nick name is . once this was discovered then you cannot write what ever you feel .

Peace

Sky walker: Thanks for your warm welcoming again, I feel like you are my cheer leader, I picture you in cute mini skirt with pompoms LOL ;)

nanonano: 7abebty thanks for your recommendations on the blogging experts, I think if they would hear some of my questions they would laugh. I’m such an air head sometimes! Bas I’m gonna ask anyways ;)

Zaydon: I heard you are the man! Please don’t laugh at some of my questions, I do feel like a retard bas here it goes: I wanna know how I could add pictures or articles into my blog and how can I change the color of the blog if I can. I think it’s too pink! I figured out how to edit and delete some of the post and comments so I think I’m getting there. Sorry again if my questions sounds lame! Appreciate your services though ;)

Crappy Nappy: You are so right! You do get tempted to find out more about the person behind the nickname.I’m gonna try hard to fight that temptation ;)
Bas I have to say I love the idea of expressing yourself freely without any worries. It is very librating.
Oh yeah whatever happened to your blog crappy? I keep getting this message (The requested URL was not found on this server.) 3asa almane3 khair inshallah ;)

JellyBelly... Did you try the Help pages? They're very useful. CLICK HEREAs for your pink overdose, just go to the Blog settings and select a different template just like the way you did when you first started

Hope this helps

Skirt and pompoms.. Hmmm.. Yeah that would look cute...Provided the costume includes dark thick panti-hose to cover the rough spots.

Zaydoun: Thanks dear, I will work on it inshallah next weekend. I’m sort of slow so I know I will need the time to look at everything o inshallah you’ll see the changes soon!

Sky walker: I will provide the whole outfit including the dark thick panty-hose but you have to come up with the cheer. GOOOOO JELLY. LOL

it's really alot easier than all that .. keep a note book and a pen handy at all times .. when ever u feel the urge to write something that's nagging the insides of ur heart .. jot it down .. later fix it up .. and post it :) simple .. just speak ur mind :)

Peach thanks for the tip, that's a great idea. I do write a journal everyday to keep me sane. I think I will share some of my thoughts with you guys, this blogging business is a good therapy. Thanks again babe :)

Well done JB. I see you have made changes on your Blog. You're getting there.

Sky Walker: you noticed the changes, thanks dear I have been trying to experiment with the blog, I still have a long way to go. I haven’t figured out how to post pictures yet! I did download picasa bas I guess I need to spend more time to learn how to work the program. So keep on checking o inshallah I’ll get there!

I still can't figure out how to post pictures in my blog. I have downloaded picasa and I still can't figure it out. Man do I feel like a retard. Please help? Can anyone break down the instruction for someone slow like me? Thanks!

Post a Comment